Saturday, August 20, 2011

Dhoom

I just moved in my apartment with Roni (Veronica) this week. As I was trying to unpack and organize everything, of course, it was way too much to do; so, I got distracted.

My room was entirely too boring, not welcoming, and bleh. It needed a change. My original plan was to move everything in, hopefully organize it, and start school. Now, after seeing Rhema's amazing apartment next door, I decided to try my hand at decorating.

I painted.

Don't get too scared. It was not the walls; I'm pretty sure thats not allowed. Instead, I started with the cheapest thing I could find.  Picture Frames!


This adequately kept me from going to sleep, and from unpacking the rest of my stuff.


Now the worst part will be finding pictures to put in them... and hanging them on these (almost) century old walls.

I'm glad I had an excuse to be creative.  It allowed me to paint without pulling out the canvas that I messed up a year ago and haven't had the courage to fix yet. :)


Music Challenge:
This song is MOSTLY in English!!! It's from the Bollywood movie Dhoom 2, which means to make [a lot] of noise. (or so I was told)

The song is awesome without the video.  However, definitely watch the video because the dancing is Insanely Good! Don't judge all Bollywood movies off of the "risque" dancing in this though. lol



Dhoom Again • Dominique Cerejo and Vishal Dadlani from Dhoom 2




The main actor, Hrithik Roshan, has two thumbs on his right hand... but you won't see it on the video
The main actress, Aishwarya Rai, was Miss World in 1994.




No comments:

Post a Comment